Three Years Later and Update

It has been exactly three years since my last post. I have been working on multiple VR/AR projects which I will document here. I will also start documenting some of my older VR projects that I have not published. Over the last few years I further experimented with some tools and software such as Houdini, Unreal, Spark AR, and Lens Studio. In addition, I have created a few demos regarding virtual production (through Unity, Unreal, and Spark AR) as well as trying the Unreal metahuman creator.

Over the last few years, I have continued to learn about new developments in real-time rendering, virtual film production, AI based rendering, light fields, and other advancements related to VR and rendering.

I have also continued development on the Dysautonomia POTS VR project and will detail that with some 360 photos of the scenes and some newer images of the updated rooms.

I have started doing VR research at UC Berkeley regarding asymmetrical communication between VR and non VR users (spectators) which involves the Unity Render Streaming package and webservers to allow remote participants to interact with a scene from their web browser.

I have started to build my personal website which is work in progress, so it is not ready yet, but it will consist of an A-Frame interactive walkthrough of some of my past projects, 360 photos, 3D models, and more (this will be viewable in VR).

Comments

Popular Posts